Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snowmageddon 2011

Overnight there's been two feet of snow. Yeah, that's a lot! I've never seen this much snow in my lifetime and I am sincerely thankful that I have nowhere to go or nothing to do today, so Lilly and I are going to sit at home and surf the Internet.



Her paws actually do work on the trackpad. She doesn't really like computers though. Just naps, bones, water, and playing tug of war.

Here are some other pictures of the snow which is piling higher and higher by the minute.


The snow is already up to the bottom of the merry go round which is about 2 ft off of the ground.




 

This is our AC unit and our grill, both which look like they have teenie tiny mattresses on the top of them.

The weather said we could have up to three or even four feet of snow by the time this is over. Insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment