Sunday, December 12, 2010

Was really glad that I didn't have to get out in the snow today and I had the day off to let my brain reset a little bit.

We were supposed to have some sort of Christmas performance at the church tonight, but it was cancelled due to the copious amounts of lake effect snow that are falling on Michiana as we speak.

So that gave me a chance to watch the first LOTR movie again. I've wanted to re-watch all of them for the longest time since I know there's tons of stuff that I've missed the first ten times and the stuff I dint remember from the other times. Such as the tests that Frodo puts the others through to see if they're really on his side. All three of this movies are some of my favorite movies in existence.

Now Mythbusters is on and so is the Christmas tree. This has been a good day and it continues to get better.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment